So you've done the mental health "first aid" (MHFA) training. Or maybe your colleagues have. But what next? How can first aiders make the most of their training back in the workplace? How do you encourage people to make use of the help they can provide, and at the same time ensure the first aiders themselves are adequately supported?
And what's the role of a mental health first aider when people are working remotely?
This webinar is designed to provide practical help for mental health first aiders, their colleagues and their employers. Our speakers, many of them trained MHFAers, will offer advice on best practices (including on potential legal issues such as confidentiality and competence), share ideas and practical tips, and signpost sources of further guidance and support.
The discussions will be chaired by Andrea Brewster, Lead Executive Officer of IP Inclusive. Our panellists are:
- Fran Bleach, Membership Officer, CIPA
- Graham McCartney, Trustee, Jonathan's Voice
- Elizabeth Rimmer, CEO, LawCare
- Anna Robinson, Senior Solicitor and Psychotherapist, Anna Robinson Therapy
- Sharon St Louis, Paralegal Manager (Talent), EIP
- Lori West, Mental Health Champion and MHFA Certified Adult Trainer, Business Brilliance Professional Development Ltd