We are proud to be a leading training organization for the European Qualifying Examination (EQE). We offer a complete range of courses and high quality training material. The knowledge and experience gained from more than a decade of EQE training provides a solid basis for our expanding range of training courses.
Courses offered in London
- 3-day C Methodology (2 – 4 December 2019)
- 2-day C Guided Exam (3 – 4 February 2020)
- 3-day D Methodology (18 – 20 November 2019)
- 2-day D Guided Exam (16 – 17 January 2020)
A discount of € 200 will be given if you register for both the methodology and guided exam course.
Courses offered in the rest of Europe
- 12-day Pre-Exam Integrated
Main Exam Training
- 2- or 3-day Methodology courses
- 2-day Guided Exam Training
- 4- or 5-day Guided Trial Run Under for Paper D (inc. 1-day D Crash Methodology)
EQE Distance Training
- Distance Learning for Pre-Exam
- Correction Papers
WEBSHOP TRAINING MATERIAL
- Pre-Exam Questions and Cases
- Basic Legal Questions for Pre-Exam and Main Exam Paper D
- Main-Exam Questions for Paper D
- Methodology book for Paper C
- Analysis/Model solutions for all papers
Our courses can be followed either at our base in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, or throughout the rest of Europe.SE This minimizes your travelFI costs and gives you a choice of dates.