We are delighted to be adding 3 more cities to the event. Details on venues in Cambridge, Leeds and Belfast will be coming soon
Date: Thursday 27th June
IP Inclusive's Women in IP network invites you to its ambitious connected bubbles networking event. We would be delighted if you could join us and contribute to the effervescent conversation. Everyone is welcome.
We have partnered with supporting IP firms and exciting bars across the country. So please take a look at what is on offer at a venue in your city, book your place and pass this invitation to your contacts in the IP world. The more the bubblier!
- In Bath: Abel & Imray have collaborated with the Revolution cocktail bar to bring you connected bubbles and pizza in the heart of beautiful Bath. Please purchase your tickets here
- In Belfast: Allen and Overy is kindly hosting at Malmaison. Email Allen&OveryIPPracticeUK@AllenOvery.com for more details and to reserve your place.
- In Cambridge: Join Appleyard Lees and Mills & Reeve at Botanic House for prosecco and nibbles (soft drinks also available) - We'd love you to be a part of the conversation! Please register your tickets here
- In Glasgow: Burness Paull is kindly hosting at So L.A. Email Megan.Briggs@burnesspaull.com for more details and to reserve your place.
- In Leeds: Join Appleyard Lees at The Decanter. Please register your tickets here.
- In London: We are thrilled to have joined up with the Prosecco House for an exclusive night of drinks and nibbles by the Thames. Please purchase your ticket here
- In Manchester: Mewburn Ellis invites you to join them for a glass of fizz and good conversation at Salut Wines. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to reserve your place.
- In Sheffield: HGF and Withers & Rogers are kindly hosting at the Pitcher and Piano on Holly Street, for more details and to reserve your place click here.
More information available here.