The Life Sciences Committee is pleased to announce - The 2020 CIPA Life Sciences Webinar Series
Monday 16th – Friday 20th November 2020
Details will follow shortly. In the meantime, please contact Sequence of Events to register your interest.
It’s nearly Life Sciences Conference time again.
But sadly, we can’t meet in the usual way, in person, in a lovely location, so the CIPA Life Sciences Committee has been working behind the scenes to try and identify the best way to deliver the annual conference. Traditionally the conference is a favoured opportunity for patent and IP professionals active in the pharma, medical technology and biotechnology sectors to connect, discuss and be educated in a friendly environment and to get those all-important CPD points. We want any alternative to accomplish the same goals and so we bring to you the 2020 Life Sciences Webinar Series.
Over the course of the week commencing the 16th November 2020, will be provided a series of webinars which will cover:
- updates on latest case law in Europe, including implications of Covid-19 on prosecution and oral proceedings,
- updates from the US, including a speaker from the USPTO
- the hot topics in the Life Sciences IP space
- insights into inventorship considerations
- the recent Supreme Court decision on insufficiency
And of course, well hopefully, a more informal event at the end. We are working on this and further details will be available shortly.
For this year, to allow some of the traditional networking spirit to be retained, we are offering a “room” booking option for individual sites. This is intended to allow a number of attendees to group together in person to attend a session (within the numbers permitted by Government advice) and we hope that firms and companies will take advantage of this option to allow opportunities for face to face interaction. Please contact Sequence of Events if you wish to know more about this option
We hope that you will join us!
- Individual pricing will cover a single attendee with one CPD certification
- Room pricing will allow for a group of attendees with CPD certification for each, please note it is the responsibility of the party purchasing “room” attendance to ensure that the room can safely hold the number of attendees.