Biotechnology – Cologne/Germany
European Patent Attorney – fully/part-qualified or trainee
f&e patent® is an international IP law firm located in Bergisch Gladbach in Germany, at the doorstep of Cologne. We are highly renowned in the field of chemistry and biotechnology. As experienced patent attorneys, we prepare, file and prosecute applications in all pertinent specialty areas. We also defend the rights of our clients in opposition proceedings, cancellation proceedings and nullity proceedings and in case of intellectual property infringements and matters of license contract law.
We are seeking candidates with a degree in biochemistry, molecular biology or a related discipline with profound knowledge in molecular biology who are interested in expanding their knowledge and in interdisciplinary work.
We would be happy to hear from you if you have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- First-rate technical comprehension
- Good communication skills both orally and in writing
- The ability to analyze complex technical matters and present these in precise terms
- An eye for detail and precision
Fluency in German is not required
What we offer:
- Excellent training and support
- Challenging and technically and legally versatile work in a highly qualified team,
- The possibility to work with a wide range of domestic and foreign clients with international patent and trademark portfolios,
- A friendly and social place to work.
We are interested in a long-term cooperation and offer good career opportunities, including partnership prospects.
How to apply:
Please email or post your covering letter and CV to Dr. Barbara Engels at email@example.com.
Braunsberger Feld 29
51429 Bergisch Gladbach