Patent Administrator – Manchester
We are currently working with a leading intellectual property firm in Manchester in their search for Patent Administrator to join their friendly and supportive team.
You will be responsible for providing high quality support to the patent attorneys of the firm.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Diary management, ensuring deadlines are actioned
- Client management
- Ensuring databases are up to dates
- Prioritising workload and assigning workload to team members
- Overseeing daily workflow
- Reviewing correspondence from Patent Office and foreign attorneys
- Reviewing incoming emails, noting instructions and relevant deadlines
- Coordinating and preparing of filing of new patent applications
- Preparing estimates, client schedules and requested estimates
Candidates should have previous patent experience and have strong communication skills.
Daniel John or Sarah Higgs