Excellent Chance for a Patent Secretary to Join a Successful IP Firm in London – Salary c£40,000
We have taken an excellent role with a successful IP firm in their search for a Patent Secretary to join their London team. Candidates with a minimum of 4 years’ experience and a strong knowledge of UK, EU and PCT Patent Application are encouraged to apply.
In this role, the successful candidate will have the ability to work independently and provide comprehensive support to this small but hardworking team. Candidates should be proactive, motivated and committed individuals with strong organisational skills.
The successful candidate can expect to perform these duties:
- Prepare, amend and file patent applications at varying jurisdictions
- Diary management including booking meeting and answering calls and queries
- Audio & copy typing of documents,
- Liaise with EUIPO and UKIPO accordingly
- Updating database with correspondence, including letters and emails
- Undertake PA style tasks where required
- Discuss pending deadlines and necessary information with your designated fee earners, and actioning the outcomes effectively and efficiently
- Invoicing and billing tasks
With an excellent salary on offer, as well a fantastic benefits package – this is not an opportunity to be missed. Please apply today for more info!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd. Premier House 12-13 Hatton Garden London EC1N 8AN