IP Litigation Paralegal – London
We are delighted to be assisting our large reputable client in their search for a Litigation Paralegal to join their team in London. You will be joining a friendly, hardworking team to assist them with all areas of IP litigation. To be successful you must hold a law degree and have studied intellectual property as an elective. You must have some paralegal/administrative experience in litigation and hold a genuine interest in IP.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with instructions and general communication from clients and processing onto the database
- Providing comprehensive support to your assigned fee earner, including corresponding with clients
- Drafting of legal documents and conducting legal research
- Maintaining case files and bundles and keeping client files organised and up to date in an electronic format as well as paper
- General administration tasks such as photocopying, making and receiving phone calls from clients etc.
This is a great opportunity for on ball, bright individuals who are keen to build on their litigation experience and transition into specialising in IP. You must have a great written and verbal communication style and be able to multi-task. Being able to work as part of a team is essential too. The role is offering a great starting salary and benefits package along with the chance to receive full training.
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd. Premier House 12-13 Hatton Garden London EC1N 8AN