Patent Secretary – London
We have taken an excellent role with a large IP firm in their search for a Patent Secretary to join their stunning London offices. Candidates with a minimum of 2 years’ experience are encouraged to apply. The role will be providing comprehensive support to assigned fee earners.
This is a great role for an organised, motivated and committed individual with strong time management skills, who is seeking their next challenge.
The successful candidate can expect to perform these duties:
- Prepare, amend and file patent applications at varying jurisdictions
- Diary management including booking meeting and answering calls and queries
- Audio & copy typing of documents,
- Liaise with EUIPO and UKIPO accordingly
- Updating database with correspondence, including letters and emails
- Undertake PA style tasks where required
- Discuss pending deadlines and necessary information with your designated fee earners, and actioning the outcomes effectively and efficiently
- Invoicing and billing tasks
With an excellent salary on offer, as well a fantastic benefits package – this is not an opportunity to be missed. Please apply today for more info.
For further information please contact: Dawn Ellmore (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Daniel Airey (email@example.com)
Or call us for a confidential discussion on 020 7405 5039.
Established in 1995, Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Limited is a market leading intellectual property and legal recruitment specialist. Our consultants have an unmatched level of professionalism and over 30 years of IP and legal recruitment expertise. Dawn Ellmore is a fellow of the REC, and our company is a fully accredited member. Please visit www.dawnellmore.co.uk for more information on the services we provide and current opportunities.
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd. Premier House 12-13 Hatton Garden London EC1N 8AN