IP Renewals Clerk – London
Do you have at least 12 months experience working with IP renewals? We are working on a fantastic opportunity available for someone with experience in either patent or trade mark renewals to join a friendly and cohesive IP firm in the heart of London.
This is a full-time, busy role, so you must be ready to hit the ground running and work well within the team and to your own initiative, along with excellent communication skills. You will be responsible for assisting other members in the team with a variety of renewals related tasks.
Duties will include:
- Handle and process renewal deadlines
- Review client portfolios and resolve renewal issues
- Attend to payment of renewals and related invoicing
- Check all UK, EP and PCT renewals
- Update internal database with all essential information
You will be working in a friendly, supportive team so you must be a strong team player and have exceptional organisational skills. You will be offered a very competitive salary and benefits package upon arrival!
Contact Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Premier House 12-13 Hatton Garden London EC1N 8AN