European Patent Attorneys, Dublin
A EUROPEAN PATENT ATTORNEY
A PART-QUALIFIED EUROPEAN PATENT ATTORNEY
Dublin’s tier 1 intellectual property firm Tomkins are expanding and are seeking to hire a qualified or part-qualified patent attorney. Of interest is a candidate with a chemistry background for their Life Sciences team, in particular one seeking a senior position within the business.
To the successful candidate Tomkins can offer:
- The chance to be part of one of Ireland’s largest patent teams
- An attractive remuneration package
- A generous personal self-achievable target-based bonus scheme
- A young and fast paced work environment
- Direct contact with big name clients active in a wide range of sectors
- Support to develop/extend personal client base
- A clear route for progression to partnership
- In-house CPD activities
- Full support to complete Irish, UK and European qualifications including APTMA, JDD and
- CEIPI training courses
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working opportunities
Salary is competitive. For further information, please contact Ms. Lynn McManus (HR Manager). Applications in writing please with your Curriculum Vitae before Monday 2 March 2020.
Think Intellectual Property. Think Tomkins.
Tomkins, 5 Dartmouth Road, Dublin 6, Ireland.