European Patent Attorneys, Dublin
A EUROPEAN PATENT ATTORNEY
A PART-QUALIFIED EUROPEAN PATENT ATTORNEY
Dublin’s tier 1 intellectual property firm Tomkins are expanding and are seeking to hire a qualified or part-qualified patent attorney. Of interest is a candidate with a chemistry background for their Life Sciences team, in particular one seeking a senior position within the business.
To the successful candidate Tomkins can offer:
- The chance to be part of one of Ireland’s largest patent teams
- An attractive remuneration package
- A generous personal self-achievable target-based bonus scheme
- A young and fast paced work environment
- Direct contact with big name clients active in a wide range of sectors
- Support to develop/extend personal client base
- A clear route for progression to partnership
- In-house CPD activities
- Full support to complete Irish, UK and European qualifications including APTMA, JDD and
- CEIPI training courses
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working opportunities
Salary is competitive. For further information, please contact Ms. Lynn McManus (HR Manager). Applications in writing please with your Curriculum Vitae before Friday, 31st January 2020.
Think Intellectual Property. Think Tomkins.
Tomkins, 5 Dartmouth Road, Dublin 6, Ireland.