Junior Patent Paralegal Opportunity – South West England
We have a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful company which specialises in the Intellectual Property sector. Our client is seeking an individual with a minimum of 6 months+ experience and knowledge of UK & EU patent procedures.
The ideal person will have excellent communication skills, an organised and pro-active approach to work.
Some duties to expect:
- Prepare,\ amend patent applications at varying jurisdictions
- Some diary and travel management
- Updating database with correspondence, including letters and emails
- Undertake PA style tasks where required
- Discuss pending deadlines and necessary information with your designated fee earner
- EPOline\ work
If you are seeking a new and exciting challenge, then look no further as this may be your next perfect opportunity. With a fantastic salary and benefits package on offer here – this is not a one to be missed!
Daniel Airey or Dawn Ellmore
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency, 12-13 Hatton Garden, Holborn, London, EC1N 8AN