Kilburn & Strode is one of Europe’s leading firms of patent and trade mark attorneys. We hire the best people and we do excellent work for the world’s finest organisations.
We deal with all aspects of patents, trade marks and designs. We work for a broad range of clients from major international corporations through to individual inventors – we’re often at the forefront of cutting-edge innovations.
London is our international headquarters, we also have offices in Munich, The Hague, Hilversum and San Francisco – and we collaborate across offices to give our clients the best service. We truly understand our clients’ points-of-view to give them an excellent experience, but we work hard to create a friendly and innovative culture where like-minded people want to work.
We know that our reputation as a firm is based entirely on the quality of the individuals who work here. That’s why we’ve always been uncompromising in seeking out people who are not only at the top of their game, but who also share our enthusiasm and outlook.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a fully qualified patent attorney in the field of Life Sciences to join a team of over 40 trainee and qualified attorneys.
We welcome applications to join us in either London or the Netherlands. Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a 1-3 years post-qualified European patent attorney. We also expect either a UK or a Dutch qualification.
- Technically astute, with the ability to quickly understand any biotechnology subject matter. We would welcome candidates with experience of handling interdisciplinary subject matter such as bioinformatics and digital health.
- Ambitious and looking to develop their career and grow their practice.
- Be client focussed and have superb relationship building ability.
- Work autonomously and take responsibility for their own caseload.
You will be supported and helped to grow in this role, as necessary, by a close team of expert practitioners.
The opportunity to join a creative and supportive team with a clear path for career progression with an inhouse training programme - Advance.
The role also provides the opportunity for agile working, flexibility and part-time working if required.
Working for a firm that lives and breathes its values and strives to create a positive working environment and culture.
Extremely competitive total reward package.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.