Unitary Patent & Unified Patent Court 2017
Premier Cercle - 5th annual conference
Wednesday 5 July 2017
Munich - European Patent Office
The new unitary patent system on the launch pad
This event takes place on the eve of the start of the Unitary Patent and the establishment of the Unified Patent Court.
The upcoming system’s official launch in December 2017 will be discussed by European judges, the Committees, IP practitioners and Industry.
- Preparatory and Administrative Committees: the state of play
- Judges’ selection process: quality of the Court
- Are the countries ready to start?
- Court of First instance and court of Appeal of the future UPC: are the judges ready?
- Impact of the new unitary patent system on patent portfolios
- Registering unitary patents and filing submissions at the UPC including opt-outs.
This event is organised in association with the European Patent Office on July 5, 2017 in their Munich headquarters (Germany).
Join us and be inspired, surrounded by 30 high-ranking speakers and 280+ delegates from 26 countries.
One of our confirmed speakers: His Honour Richard Hacon, Presiding Judge, Intellectual Property Enterprise Court (IPEC), United Kingdom
See full details at: http://www.unitarypatentsystem.eu/upc
Click here to see the advert from the May 2017 CIPA Journal.
Click here to read a report of the 2016 event that was published in the CIPA Journal in August 2016.
Click here to read a report of the 2015 event that was published in the CIPA Journal in June 2016.