Billing Support Administrator – London
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to join a leading international law firm! Our client are on the hunt for a Billing Support Administrator to provide support to the Brand management team. It is crucial that you have prior experience in Billing Support, experience in the Intellectual Property sector will be looked upon favourable – although this is not essential. Our client is looking for a candidate with excellent time management and communication skills and a good knowledge of Excel and Document Management systems.
You’ll being expected to complete varied and interesting duties such as:
- Pre-bills/Billing guide production
- Dispatch bills to clients making sure they are accurate
- Process third party disbursements to Foreign Attorneys and IP office accounts
- Credit control assistance
- In-box monitoring
- Ensure timely billing duties
- Deal with internal and external billing queries
If you are highly organised with a high level of accuracy, then do not hesitate to apply for this great opportunity. The firm offers a great pay and friendly colleagues, this could be the next perfect step in your career!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency,
12-13 Hatton Garden,