Head of IP – Siemens UK – Frimley, Surrey
Do opportunities come much rarer than this? We’re looking for a new ‘Head of IP’. So if you’re an experienced intellectual property lawyer,
we think it’s time you stepped up into management. Pioneer an innovative new role at one of the world’s most cutting-edge businesses and become the architect behind complex IP strategies. We need an expert advisor we can trust unlimitedly.
- Be an entrepreneur. Use IP law to our advantage, exploit new opportunities and take the initiative to overcome business challenges.
- Go beyond legal. Act as the trusted advisor to management, not only warning them of IP legal risks, but laying out your strategic and operative vision.
- Protect our technological advancements with innovative defense strategies and countermeasures.
- Prosecute IP violations and draft patent applications for Siemens and our clients.
- Consult on Technology License Agreements, as well as IP issues impacting mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Lead a world-class team. Create an atmosphere and mission your people can thrive under. Support employees to their full potential and identify special new talent.
- You’re an expert in UK and European Patent Law. As well as national and international Inventor’s Law and general Law (e.g. civil code, contract law).
- Years of experience in IP negotiations; mediation; litigation; valuation; licensing in and out; M&A; and due diligence
- Qualified national and/or European Patent Attorney, with a Masters degree in an appropriate technical field.
- Work experience in a relevant technology/engineering field
- Strong leadership capabilities, with a collaborative and entrepreneurial attitude.
To find out more and apply go to Siemens careers at www.siemens.com/careers and click on ‘Apply now’. Search for the reference number: 94371
Siemens UK – Frimley, Surrey