Records and Formalities Manager - London
We are currently working for a leading Patent and Trade Mark Attorney firm in their search for a Records and Formalities Manager.
You will be responsible for coordinating and prioritising the daily workload of the Records and Formalities team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and prioritising the daily workload of the whole team
- Managing three Senior Patent Administrators
- Solving any problems or queries the team may have
- Managing data requests and finding new ways of reporting
- Liaising with clients and third-party providers
- Assisting with training and knowledge gaps for the team
- Improving the current process making it more effective and efficient
Candidates should have previous experience in patent and trade mark formalities and know how to use Inprotech.
Daniel John or Sarah Higgs