Experienced Renewals Specialist – London
Do you have at least 3 years’ experience working in IP Renewals? We have an amazing opportunity available for someone with extensive experience in IP renewals to join a top tier firm in London.
This is a full-time and busy role, so you must be ready to hit the ground running and work well within the team and to your own initiative, along with excellent communication skills. This role is one of the main renewals-based roles within the firm, so a great chance to take on a role with responsibility too.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Deal with UK, EP and PCT renewals
- Handle and process renewal deadlines
- Review client portfolios and resolve renewal issues
- Attend to payment of renewals and related invoicing
- Produce renewal offering reminders
- Update system with all of the necessary and essential information
- Liaise with fee earners and clients
You will be working in a cohesive, friendly and supportive team who all work together to deliver the best result to the firm’s clients. You must be a strong team player and have exceptional organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
Genuine opportunities to progress your career and knowledge are on offer here and this is a very exciting time to be joining this firm. If you don’t have the CIPA or CITMA qualification, you will have the chance to obtain these. You will be offered a very competitive salary and benefits package upon arrival!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd. Premier House 12-13 Hatton Garden London EC1N 8AN