Experienced Patent Paralegal (Working at Partner Level) – London
A top-tier firm are looking for a Patent Paralegal to join their firm to support selected partners with a real variety of work ranging from secretarial and administration to paralegal portfolio management!
This is an exciting new opportunity for an existing Patent Paralegal or an experienced Patent Administrator or Secretary with extensive knowledge of the patent application process to hit the ground running in this role. If you hold the CIPA qualification, this would be an advantage, but not a necessity.
- Billing and sending invoices on behalf of your assigned fee earners
- Completing and filing UK, EP and PCT Patent Applications
- Liaising with Attorneys and Fee-Earners
- Diary and portfolio management
- Corresponding with clients on behalf of your fee earner
- Instructing foreign/local associates regarding patent applications where necessary
- Many more!
You will be welcomed into a warm and friendly team, who really promote work life balance. Your experienced will be recognised and the chance to work on a variety of cases and take some autonomy with your work is on offer here!
We are keen to find our candidates the perfect role, so if the above suits your experience and skill-set – then what are you waiting for!?
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd. Premier House 12-13 Hatton Garden London EC1N 8AN