Experienced Patent Secretary (Life Sciences) – London
Are you a Senior Patent Secretary with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Patents? Dawn Ellmore Employment are thrilled to be seeking a well experienced Secretary to join a top thriving firm in their Life Sciences Department.
It is absolutely vital that any potential candidate has strong experience within patents, demonstrable secretarial skills and the ability to work well in a very busy team and to their own initiative. In this role you will be providing support to a team of fee earners so it is essential you have the skills to hit the ground running.
Our client is seeking a Patent Secretary who is able to produce high quality, fast accurate work, with good written and communication skills and be able to prioritise their own workload. The nature of the business is driven by deadlines; therefore the secretary must be able to work under pressure and with little supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- File UK, EP and PCT patent applications on behalf of your assigned fee earners
- Perform various secretarial tasks (to include audio, copy and digital dictation)
- Update and amend records accordingly
- Liaise with EPO and UKIPO regarding the patent applications and on behalf of fee earners and clients
- Organise busy fee earners diaries
- Manage travel arrangements
This is a perfect opportunity for a motivated individual looking to make a smart career move. A very friendly business, with great company benefits, and a great team to match – what more could you ask for? A super salary is on offer too! Please apply today to find out more.
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd. Premier House 12-13 Hatton Garden London EC1N 8AN