Administrator, Patents – London
A truly unmissable opportunity has arisen to work in a leading patent and trade mark attorney firm in a highly coveted patent administrator position!
This is the chance to work within a highly successful firm and take on plenty of varied and interesting responsibilities. Our client has a vast patent portfolio and their work is only going to increase! Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing patent applications at all stages
- Liaising with fee earners and clients alike
- Organising renewals and reminders for applications
- Updating in house database with required information
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to others where required
Our client is looking for a candidates who has relevant patent administration experience. What matters most to our client is a commitment to professional excellence and being able to form strong professional relationships with a wide variety of people.
Our client is offering an excellent salary and benefits package to the successful candidate. If you have patent administration and are seeking your next role – apply now to be considered!
Contact Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Premier House 12-13 Hatton Garden London EC1N 8AN