Associate, European Patent Attorney
Actively seeking Engineering & Physics Patent Attorneys in London, Bristol, Manchester, Cambridge and Munich
Mewburn Ellis is the forward-looking IP firm, working with organisations building the brands and technology that will define tomorrow. Due to rapid growth, we’ve opened our doors to lateral hires, offering the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients in an exciting environment. So, if your passionate about IP and how it impacts our world and our future, get in touch.
We’ve opened our doors to lateral hires recognising the value they can add to our team. Previously Mewburn Ellis was seen as a closed shop and in all honesty it was. We focussed on graduate recruitment and developing our own attorneys and we’ve been very successful at it. We recognise that times have changed as have our aspirations. Our three-year strategy is all about growth and to achieve this we need more attorneys. We can offer you:
- A generous financial package
- Diverse and exciting clients to work with
- A supportive but relaxed environment
- The opportunity to work abroad
- Comprehensive training and development
- A flexible approach to working hours
- A friendly and a social place to work
- A diverse, inclusive and responsible environment
In return we want people that are passionate about IP and what it can do for the world and our future. We’re looking for individuals who want to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. You need to be technically excellent of course, but you also need the right attitude and to be able to understand business and talk to clients. We want people who are excited about our plans and want to join us on our journey and for whom our values and ambitions resonate. In exchange we’ll offer you a challenging (in a good way!) but friendly environment, cutting-edge work and a chance to be part of our growth story.
- At least two years’ experience working in the IP profession
- Strong academic background in Engineering or Physics
- Successfully passed either the Foundation exams or PG Certificate in IP Law
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Able to deal with clients directly
- Able to handle client drafting, prosecution and advice
For more information and details on how to apply please visit our website on: http://mewburn.com/about-us/recruitment/attorneys/
Mewburn Ellis is a forward-looking IP firm, working with organisations building the brands and technology that will define tomorrow. Offices in London, Bristol, Manchester, Cambridge and Munich.