Trainee Patent Attorney, Halifax and Manchester
Graduate Trainee, Halifax and Manchester
Appleyard Lees is looking for a Trainee Patent Attorney from an Electronics background to join our prestigious and expanding team, who will work towards qualification as a UK and European Patent Attorney. Graduates and Post Graduates are invited to apply.
This is a great opportunity to gain qualification and work experience under the guidance of a highly qualified and reputable team.
Interaction with clients at an early stage should be expected and exposure to a wide variety of contentious and non-contentious activities.
Candidates should have:
- A strong academic background in Electronics, Software and Technology
- A first class or 2:1 degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/IT, Physics, or Mathematics
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- A desire and passion combined with an ability to really make a difference to the client’s business
We offer excellent training and support, competitive salary and benefits package and genuine career opportunities, including partnership prospects and the chance to use your scientific knowledge in a business and legal context
We offer a competitive salary and a number of additional benefits. If you have any questions or wish to discuss this role further, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Yvonne.
Area of Specialism: Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Physics, Technology
Number of Positions: 1
Degree Required: 2:1
Disciplines Recruited From: Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/IT, or Physics.
Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
Appleyard Lees | European Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys