Assistant/PA in Patents Department – Senior Level – London
Dawn Ellmore Employment have taken on a formidable opportunity for a Senior PA Patent Assistant to join a market renowned firm. This is a very busy and varied role with a full range of patent duties involved as well as secretarial support duties, therefore, the successful candidate will require a minimum 3 years’ experience within a patent role. You must be able to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative, have excellent communication and organisation skills, be able to prioritise your workload and be willing to undertake any extra duties that maybe required of you.
- Monitor and oversee patent application process
- Action all requests from fee earners regarding their case load
- Liaise with required individuals regarding renewal processes
- Administer all required information on patent application cases and files
- Update records on the database
- Work alongside the firms secretarial base, assisting where required
If you feel you match all these requirements, happy initially with a 12 month contract - with a view to permanent, then please do not hesitate to get in contact to discuss the excellent opportunity and great salary package that is available in more detail!
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden