Administrator/Patents Assistant – Munich
A new opportunity for an experienced Patent Assistant/Administrator has become available with an IP giant in their stunning Munich office. This firm has a truly global reach and because of this, are looking to expand their team. You must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in patents, in order to be considered for this role. If you can speak both German and English this will be a massive bonus. You will be working within a successful team of attorneys who offer a great working environment, along with opportunities to develop and progress.
Some duties will include:
- Filing patent applications at the DPMA and EPO as well as dealing with PCT applications
- Managing deadlines, and updating system with relevant due date information issued from the EPO and WIPO
- Corresponding with clients via phone and email, providing them with comprehensive updates where necessary
- Preparation of fee earner invoices
- Providing support to fee earners in terms of preparing documents and standard letters for them to use
- Process all new incoming correspondence and work with the patent support team to make sure all information is dealt with
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with some patent knowledge, to take that next step and really challenge themselves. The opportunity to study a professional/industry specific qualification is on offer here. You must have great communication skills and be comfortable working alone and also in a team. Delivering a high standard of work at all times is essential, so it is a must that this comes natural to the successful candidate. Due to the nature of the role, a keen eye for detail and exemplary organisational skills are required when dealing with administration at this firm!
This firm promotes work/life balance and really looks after their staff. A great salary and benefits package are on offer here, along with great career progression opportunities! Get in touch to find out more…
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd. Premier House 12-13 Hatton Garden London EC1N 8AN