Electronics & Software Patent Attorney (PQ) – Cambridge
Electronics & Software Patent Attorney (PQ) – Cambridge.
- Area of Specialism: Electronics, Technology
- Number of Positions: 1
- Location: Cambridge
- Disciplines Recruited From: Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/IT, Physics, or Mathematics
We are looking for PQ Patent Attorney from an Electronics background to join our prestigious and expanding team. This is a great opportunity to gain further qualification and work experience under the guidance of a highly qualified and reputable team.
Candidates should have:
- A strong academic background in Electronics, Software and Technology
- A first class or 2:1 degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/IT, Physics, or Mathematics
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- A desire and passion combined with ability to really make a difference to the client’s business
We offer excellent training and support, competitive salary and benefits package and genuine career opportunities, including partnership prospects and the chance to use your scientific knowledge in a business and legal context.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
Appleyard Lees | European Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys