Patent Administrator, London
Take the next step in your career! We are looking for an experienced Patent Administrator to run the formalities side of our busy and rapidly expanding firm based in the heart of Shoreditch.
We are a young, dynamic, intellectual property firm (specialising in trade mark and patent law), who provide strategic and practical advice to technology and media companies. We work with lots of exciting tech start-ups, as well as some big name technology companies and digital agencies.
You will provide key support to the founding partner of the firm and other attorneys, by assisting in the smooth running of the practice including:
- Filing patent and trade mark applications (no experience required on the trade mark side)
- Processing incoming mail from intellectual property offices around the world
- Preparing and adapting standard letters and sending to clients
- Entering deadlines and other information on our case management system
- Monitoring deadlines and producing reports of due dates
- Emailing/phoning clients, agents and intellectual property offices
- Providing general office support
- Secretarial and PA duties (limited in nature)
Skills and Experience Required
We are looking for someone who has 3-5 years experience as a Patent Administrator, who is CIPA qualified. Skills required:
- Highly organised and pro-active
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to learn and apply these learnings to the day to day role
Salary and Start date
We offer above market rate salaries in order to attract the best people. Start date is immediate, but please still apply if you have a notice period at your current role – we are willing to wait for the right person!
This is the perfect role for you if you are looking to take the next step in your career. You would be responsible for the day to day management of the formalities side of the firm, with support where you need it from our friendly team. We offer a great work/life balance, and will help you grow and develop your career.
To apply, please send your CV and cover email to Rachel Percy at email@example.com. Please note, this position is only open to candidates with a CIPA qualification.
18 October 2017 - 17 November 2017
Rational IP Limited
81 Rivington Street
London EC2A 3AY