Patent Secretary, Cambridge
Patent Secretary – Cambridge – Up to £40,000
We are currently working with a leading firm of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys in their search for a Patent Secretary within their Cambridge office. You will be responsible for providing a high-quality support service to the Patent Attorneys of the firm.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Creating/forwarding invoices requests, fees paid e-mails and invoice narratives
- Using DMS on a daily basis
- Checking the Partner’s reminder system daily
- Generating reminder letters and take action if required
- Drafting letters in response to routine enquiries from clients
- Perform electronic filing
- Organising meetings
- Use of EPO software
Candidates should have previous patent experience, be fully flexible and have excellent communication skills.
Daniel John or Sarah Higgs