Patent Paralegal – All UK Regions
We currently have a huge variety of Patent Paralegal roles in several regions across the UK.
You will be responsible for giving a high quality administrative and secretarial support service to the Patent Attorneys of the firm.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Diary management
- Dealing with incoming email and telephone correspondence
- Raising travel request forms for Attorneys
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other employees
- Preparing documents for on-line filing of UK, EPO and PCT Forms, CTM applications via EUIPO and Madrid Protocol applications
- Updating art files and preparing IDS and Section 8
- Preparing correspondence and legal documentation
- Understanding Records procedures and forwarding correspondence to the Records team
- Checking diary lists
- Adding service and official fees to WIP and preparing invoices
- Preparing standard reporting emails/letters to clients
- Preparing foreign filing instructions and examination requests
Candidates should have previous patent experience, be highly organised and have an excellent attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to become an important part of a modern, forward thinking firm that is rapidly expanding.
Competitive salaries and benefits are on offer.
Daniel John or Sarah Higgs