Patents Manager, Rolls-Royce
Reference number: JR6025332 | Closing date: 20 | 10 | 2017
Rolls-Royce is a global business providing power systems for use on land, at sea and in the air. The Group has a balanced business portfolio with leading positions in the civil and defence aerospace and marine markets. We invest in technology and capabilities that can be applied to products and services in each of the global markets we serve.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Patents Manager to join us.
Our Patent Team Leaders report directly to the Chief of UK Patent Operations.
In addition to your own professional work, you will and lead and develop an integrated team of Patent Attorneys and Patent Engineers to plan and deliver protection and clearance strategies for assigned technology segments.
- Ensuring that strategic plans are prepared, agreed and delivered for your assigned technology segments.
- Preparing, filing and prosecuting high quality patents.
- Advising on third party patents.
- Mentoring and training team members.
- Chartered UK Patent Attorney or European Patent Attorney.
- Experienced in managing a personal workload of high quality drafting, patent filing and prosecution activities.
- Ability to build good relationships and influence key stakeholders.
- Proven ability to add value by offering high quality advice and creative strategies which improve IP positions.
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, childcare vouchers, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
At Rolls-Royce, we develop integrated power and propulsion solutions and innovative technologies that keep our customers one step ahead of an ever-changing world.
Create momentum. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for excellence and innovation.
Click here to apply
Trusted to deliver excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer.