Administrator/ Paralegal – Patents – Oxford
Do you have good Patent Paralegal/Administration experience? If so then we want to hear from you!
Our client, a fantastic IP firm, are seeking a well experienced candidate to join them as a Paralegal, in their Oxford office.
This role is suited to a flexible, organised person with a can-do attitude and the ability to work to tight deadlines, those who are CIPA qualified will be looked upon favourably – although this is not essential. The main purpose of this role is to support fee-earners with their client portfolios so experience within this is preferable.
Duties to expect:
- Liaise with EPO and UKIPO accordingly
- Creating portfolio review reports
- Provide support and assistance to fee earners
- Reporting communications from Patent Offices
- Arrange Patent Applications
- Develop working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Responsibility of US Disclosure Statements
This is an ideal and varied role for someone with the right knowledge and experience. With a wide range of benefits and an attractive salary on offer, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to be working for a leading IP firm. Please apply today to find out more.
Dawn Ellmore or Daniel Airey
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency Ltd.
12-13 Hatton Garden