Assistant Patent Records Clerk – South West
A very nice opportunity has arisen for an experienced Patent Records Assistant/Administrator to join a large IP firm in the heart of the South West. You will be working in a cohesive and united team that has lots of work available, so are requiring an extra pair of hands! You will be reporting into the department supervisor and will be exposed to a variety of work, including EP Grant and Validation, as well as UK docketing.
Duties will include:
- Input new caseloads onto the database (UK, EU and PCT), adhering to strict timelines, as required
- Deal with new client information, including adding their details to the database
- Take on some validation and EP grant work
- Produce reports for relevant individuals (clients and fee earners) when necessary
- Manage the organisation of the incoming and outgoing correspondence of official letters, responses, filing receipts etc.
- Update portfolios and client records with necessary information
- Liaise with wider support team to ensure all caseload requirements are met
- Patent due date maintenance and management
In order to be considered, you must have a minimum of 12 months’ experience within the IP profession. Having the ability to work in an efficient and organised manner within a busy team is essential for this position. Opportunities to take on a varied workload are also on offer here, so existing knowledge and skills will most definitely be utilised.
The firm have an exemplary reputation within the IP sector, and work with some superb clients across all industries and it is an exciting time to be joining them. A great salary plus benefits are on offer, along with the chance to really progress your career! Get in touch to find out more.
Daniel Airey or Dawn Ellmore
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency, 12-13 Hatton Garden, Holborn, London, EC1N 8AN